Natural Lupus Treatments:
Lupus is an autoimmune disease where antibodies mistake the body’s own tissues as an enemy and starts to attack.The good news is there are natural lupus treatments and remedies that can help improve this condition fast.
Natural Lupus Treatment:Natural lupus Treatment according to the Lupus Foundation of America, people turn to diverse natural therapies and alternative medicines to help manage their symptoms. These can include homeopathy and use of herbs, chiropractic care, traditional Chinese medicine (such as acupuncture and tai chi), Ayurveda and yoga, naturopathy, massage therapy, meditation, and prayer/spirituality.Here are some of the most effective natural lupus treatment options:
1. Anti-Inflammatory Diet to Heal Gut Issues:Research shows that a healthy, unprocessed diet is very important for managing natural lupus treatments because it helps control inflammation stemming from poor gut health, reduces risk for complications like heart disease, helps build strength and energy, and reduces side effects of medications. The best foods for lupus include:
- Raw vegetables: promote an alkaline body, reduce inflammation and improve digestion
- Bone broth: can reduce autoimmune and inflammatory symptoms that are associated with lupus. Consume eight to 16 ounces of bone broth daily as a beverage or as part of a soup.
- Wild-caught fish: provide omega-3 fats to help reduce inflammation, risk for heart disease and pain. Sources include salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, tuna and halibut.
- High-antioxidant foods (vegetables and fruit): include leafy greens, garlic, onions, asparagus, avocado and berries. These foods are high in fiber, vitamin C, selenium, magnesium and potassium to help prevent free radical damage, repair possible damage to the joints and lower fatigue.